Accidentally deleted Camera Roll Videos from iPhone? Lost or broken your iPhone? As long as you have synced your iPhone with iTunes on computer, Backuptrans iTunes Backup Extractor must be a good choice to help you recover lost iPhone videos from iTunes Backup files. You can simply extract videos including Camera Roll videos from iPhone Backup onto computer and then sync them back to your iPhone with iTunes. Recovering videos from both encrypted and non-encrypted iTunes Backup are supported. If you are using Mac, please download Backuptrans iTunes Backup Extractor for Mac to use.
The following article will show you how to recover iPhone videos From iTunes Backup step by step:
Step1: Install the software on computer and run it
Run Backuptrans iTunes Backup Extractor on computer. Then click the "Load iTunes Backup" button to load a backup on your computer.
Step2: Choose an iTunes backup
Backuptrans iTunes Backup Extractor will detect all iTunes backup files on your computer automatically. Select your iPhone Backup on list and then click "Load" button to finish.
Tip: You can click a link to import iTunes Backup manually from other place on computer.
Note: If your iTunes backup is encrypted, please enter your password.
Step3: Extract videos, camera rolls from iTunes Backup
Now you can view all videos including Camera Roll videos in your iTunes Backup. Simply click "Extract" button to extract videos from iTunes Backup to a folder on computer.
Step4: Choose a folder to save files.
Choose a folder on your computer to save videos.
Saved videos on computer successfully.
Step5: Sync videos from computer to your iPhone using iTunes.
1) Open your iTunes on your computer and click "Movies" on the left-side menu.
2) Find your video files on your computer, and drag and drop the video files onto your "Movies" library page.
3) Connect your iPhone to your computer using the Apple USB cable.
4) Select your iPhone and click "Movies" in the main iPhone menu on iTunes.(from the sidebar or from the top-right of iTunes 11)
5) Click the box in the "Movies" menu in front of the videos that you just added.
6) Click "Sync" at the bottom of the page and allow a few seconds for your new videos to load to your device.
Done! That's as simple as it can get. Free download iTunes Backup Extractor to recover your lost iPhone videos now.
Note:If you are using Mac, please use Backuptrans iTunes Backup Extractor for Mac.
comments powered by Disqus